Yes, goals conceded will be counted for the players playing on the field at the time of the goal irrespective of the player's total playing time.
We're here to help!
Articles in this section
- How to play Fantasy Football?
- How does the points calculation work?
- Will the entire team be penalized for conceding a goal?
- What will happen if a player is unable to play after being included in the team sheet?
- How is time played for more than 55 minutes calculated for scoring?
- What if the player is penalised with a red card?
- Can a substituted player get the clean sheet bonus?
- How can I view other teams in my contest?
- Why was/wasn't an assist given to me?
- A Yellow card/Red Card decision or Goal scorer has been changed in an earlier match. Are you going to alter the points?
- See more