- In order to earn by hosting a private contest, a player needs to have the latest version of the app with this feature enabled.
- At the time of launch, we will be carrying out some testing and this feature will be rolled out to certain player groups only
- Once the testing phase is over, it may be rolled out for all the players.
- Any user who has this version with revenue share enabled private contest will receive in-app communication about it.
- When they open the private contest page for the first time, they will be shown a banner with communication about the revenue share.
- It will state the % (10%) they can earn by hosting a private contest.
- It will also have the steps to do it, i.e create contest, share with friends and earn.
- Once the details for the private contest is provided (by default it will already be present), the CTA for creating the private contest will show the amount that they can earn based on the settings (max no. of teams and entry fee) of the private contest.
- For example, if no. of team is 10, the entry fee is Rs. 20, then the user may be able to earn Rs. 20, so the CTA will read “Create and Earn Rs.20*”.
- The first time a player clicks on the CTA for hosting a cash private contest, they will need to accept the T&C for hosting the private contest.
- This T&C will cover the agreements needed for being a reseller for MEC.
- In case the user declines it, they will not be allowed to host the cash private contest.
- They may continue to host private contest with 0 entry fee and not earn any money through hosting the private contest.
Help & Support
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Sorry to hear that, article wasn’t helpful