A withdrawal that is in the 'Requested' state usually goes through manual verification and gets processed within 6 hours of being placed. Please do not cancel the withdrawal request during the review period to avoid extension of the processing time.
We're here to help!
Articles in this section
- When does the withdrawn amount get credited into my bank account?
- The status of my withdrawal is 'Request placed with Bank'. What do I do?
- Will I be charged for my withdrawal?
- What should I do if the withdrawn amount is not credited even after the stipulated time?
- What all bank details are mandatory? IFSC, MICR. What if I dont know my IFSC or MICR?
- How can I cancel my withdrawal request?
- What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- What is the maximum amount I can withdraw?
- Are there any restrictions on placing withdrawals?
- My withdrawal is in the 'Request Undergoing Checks' state despite having the instant withdrawal facility.
- See more