A withdrawal that is in the 'Requested' state usually goes through manual verification and gets processed manually. This may take up to 6 working hours for Platinum Elite and Platinum club members and up to 24 to 48 working hours for the rest (Bronze to Diamond) after the request is placed. Please do not cancel the withdrawal request during the review period to avoid extension of the processing time.
We're here to help!
Articles in this section
- When does the withdrawn amount get credited into my bank account?
- The status of my withdrawal is 'Request placed with Bank'. What do I do?
- Will I be charged for my withdrawal?
- What should I do if the withdrawn amount is not credited even after the stipulated time?
- What all bank details are mandatory? IFSC, MICR. What if I dont know my IFSC or MICR?
- How can I cancel my withdrawal request?
- What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- What is the maximum amount I can withdraw?
- Are there any restrictions on placing withdrawals?
- My withdrawal is in the 'Request Undergoing Checks' state despite having the instant withdrawal facility.
- See more