This usually happens when the withdrawal request is raised at a time when the bank servers are not reachable or the bank is having a downtime. In such cases, we try to reprocess the withdrawals at regular intervals. If your bank acknowledges the transaction, the amount will be credited to your bank account and if the transaction fails, the amount will be reversed to your RummyCircle account. The final status of such withdrawals is only known after 72 working hours.
We're here to help!
Articles in this section
- When does the withdrawn amount get credited into my bank account?
- The status of my withdrawal is 'Request placed with Bank'. What do I do?
- Will I be charged for my withdrawal?
- What should I do if the withdrawn amount is not credited even after the stipulated time?
- What all bank details are mandatory? IFSC, MICR. What if I dont know my IFSC or MICR?
- How can I cancel my withdrawal request?
- What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- What is the maximum amount I can withdraw?
- Are there any restrictions on placing withdrawals?
- My withdrawal is in the 'Request Undergoing Checks' state despite having the instant withdrawal facility.
- See more